Care For Your Earrings:
Never use harsh chemicals or detergents to clean your earrings, as this could damage any stones or the epoxy in your earrings, and more importantly, can cause undue irritation to your sensitive skin.
1. Place your jewelry in a small cup and add a bit of warm water.
2. Close the sink drain so that your earrings don't accidentally slip down.
3. Swish your earrings around in the water a few times to clean them off.
4. Don't soak your jewelry as this could loosen any epoxy used in your jewelry.
5. Rinse, and gently dry with a soft cotton cloth.
For tough stuck on dirt, use a soft tooth brush to gently work clean. Be careful though, the anodized (color) layers of Niobium and Titanium is very thin and can be scratched or worn off.
Special Care For Pearls:
Seperate pearls from one and other during storage to keep them from banging together.
Never us Ultrasonic Cleaners.
Never use Chemical Cleaners.
Keep pearls free from perfume, and hair spray.
Do not wear pearls in chlorinated water.
Order online, by mail, by email, or by phone.
Pay online, by mail, or by phone.
See My ORDERING Page for Details.
BACK TO TOP